Webinar, DROPS Asia
Tue, Aug. 11, 2020 2:00pm — 3:00pm
DROPS Asia is pleased to invite you to attend a webinar on Tuesday 11 August at 2PM Kuala Lumpur time.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK.
DROPS inspections, surveys and audits are an important element of a dropped object prevention strategy in the wells community and beyond. We will be explore this subject during the upcoming DROPS Asia Virtual Panel
- Newly appointed Head of Wells HSE Afizza Anis Abdul Rahman will be delivering the keynote with the perspectives of Petronas
- Bakri Zubir, drilling engineer with Enquest Petroleum, who is currently preparing for a 2021 drilling campaign, will be sharing what they will be expecting from their vendors with respect to DROPS inspections
- HSE Managers Sagar Raut with Seadrill and Simon Walker with Transocean will be sharing how they manage both internal and third party drops inspections
- QHSE Manager with Baker Hughes William Lai will be sharing how they manage to reduce dropped objects in the supply chain through inspections
- Allen Smith, trainer and facilitator with DROPS Global will be sharing some of the tools and publications related to drops inspections as well as applicable learnings from an IOGP / CAA workgroup on Helideck Inspections
- Then we will be looking at how technology can assist in improving drops inspections including an Augmented Reality Head Mounted Device.
- We are also interested to incorporate the perspectives of drops inspection companies and welcome them to contact the chapter secretary and meeting facilitator Joachim van der Meulen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the presentations, a selection of speakers and other invited guest will take part in a panel discussion and Q&A session with the audience.
To facilitate open discussion, this particular meeting will not be recorded.
For more information and to register for this event, please follow this link.
If you have any questions about DROPS Asia or the upcoming Webinars, please write to Joachim email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the Dropped Object Prevention Scheme (DROPS), please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.