Forum, Muscat, Oman
Wed, Apr. 10, 2019
DROPS Oman Forum is scheduled to be held at the Sheraton Oman Hotel in the Sultanate of Oman.
This Forum is a prime opportunity to network and learn from other companies in the industry and share best practices in implementing a robust DROPS program - in particular how some of the top operators, drilling contractors and service companies in the industry are working together to create a collaborative vision in global DROPS practices.
- Hear from a Panel of Expert Speakers and Faculty who will talk about global and regional best practices that can be implemented to improve overall safety
- Exploring Challenges and Opportunities in Dropped Objects Prevention
- Adapting to Guidelines, Innovations and Technologies to ensure risk and damage prevention
- Learn about new initiatives and updates on upcoming projects and developments in the field of dropped object prevention
- Explore business opportunities and establish valuable industry partnerships with key decision makers
- Analyze and Understand a complete overview of the opportunities and tools to successfully implement a comprehensive dropped object prevention system.
We have diverse Sponsorship Packages which includes Speaking and Panellist Opportunities, Exhibition Space and Onsite Branding to create a strong impact and presence at the Summit. We can also prepare customized sponsorship packages best suited to your Organization’s requirements and budget.
For more information on Speaking Opportunities, Exhibitor Packages, to attend as a Delegate and for Media Partnership, please do get in touch with us.The draft agenda is now out, email email@example.com to get your copy.
In conjunction with the Oman Forum DROPS Train the Trainer will be held on the 8th and 9th, for more information please go to the DROPS Training pages, to Register for Training please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you on board with us at the DROPS Oman Forum.