Energy Safety Canada
Oil and Gas Safety.
A not-for-profit organization, Energy Safety Canada was launched in October 2017 with the merger of Enform Canada and the Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA). Together, we will continue the work of our legacy organizations to get workers home safely.
- Make it easier to get safety training
- Reduce duplicated safety training
- Make safety standards more alike from site to site
- Recognize current and valid training and certificates.
- Reduce injuries and incidents
- Improve safe work performance faster
- Improve access to safety data analysis
- Save time and money, and increase efficiency through shared solutions and common safety standards.